Remaster is a professional worldwide partner that delivers high quality software solutions & services. This is either onsite or remote, full-time position.
We are a small, EU-based team with offices in Brno, Czechia and Košice, Slovakia. We embrace remote work and we are looking to hire talented developers who share our passion for high quality work.
Our ultimate goal is to create high-quality products that meet customer needs.
- You are based in the EU with conversational English.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools Git