Remaster is a professional worldwide partner that delivers high quality software solutions & services. This is either onsite or remote, full-time position.
We are a small, EU-based team with offices in Brno, Czechia and Košice, Slovakia. We embrace remote work and we are looking to hire talented developers who share our passion for high quality work.
Senior Python Developer responsibilities include participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle and coaching junior developers. If you are a seasoned developer with a love for back-end technologies, we would like to meet you.
Our ultimate goal is to create high-quality products that meet customer needs.
- You are based in the EU with conversational English.
- 3+ years of experience working with Python and Django
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle)
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Understanding of databases and SQL
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Prepare technical documentation
- Coach junior team members
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements